On October 26 the International Summit 2021 Big DO Design Hackathon was live broadcasted from Borås. Learn more about the International Summit 2021 and watch movies afterwards here.
Mindset Growth Instagram filter
Is sustainability your problem? Give us your view on sustainability and what it means to you by using our new Instagram filters Mindset Growth! The filters were developed in connection with the Big DO Design Hackathon 2021.
How to use the Mindset Growth filters:
- Go to Instagram
- Create a story
- Search for ‘Mindset Growth’ in the effect gallery
- Choose between Mindset Growth filter 1, 2 or 3
- Answer the question
- Tag @sciencepark_boras #mindsetgrowth #whatdoyoudo
- International conference attracted an audience from around the world
- International summit to challenge companies to explore new perspectives and work approaches
- Design hackathon: ideas to change the fashion industry
Speakers at the International Summit 2021
- Ulrika Modéer, Assistant Secretary General & Director of Bureau of External Relations & Advocacy @UNDP
- Vincent Stanley, Director of Philosophy at Patagonia, Inc.
- Michael Neil Schragger, Founder and Director of The Sustainable Fashion Academy (SFA) and The Swedish Textiles Initiative for Climate Action (STICA)
- Håkan Juholt, Ambassador, Embassy of Sweden, Pretoria South Africa
- Dr Lewis Akenji, Managing Director at the think tank Hot or Cool Institute
- Xzavier Zulu, Art Director & Upcycler
- Christiane Dolva, Global Sustainability Director at Fjällräven
- Birgitta Losman, Sustainability strategist at the University of Borås
- Maria Brogren, Science & Innovation Counsellor at the Embassy of Sweden to the USA
- Alice Bah Kuhnke, member of the European Parliament
- Jonas Larsson, associate professor in textiles and fashion, The Swedish School of Textiles, University of Borås
- Adrian Zethraeus, project manager Science Park Borås, University of Borås
- Erik Valvring, Innovation Strategist at Science Park Borås, University of Borås
- Catarina Rolfsdotter-Jansson
- Annegret Affolderbach
An international conference on global issues in the textile and fashion industry.
Conference with an exciting mix of international speakers, panel discussions and good Swedish examples in the form of research and initiatives in textile fashion production.
The purpose is to capture overall, major issues and opportunities, identify trends and give the audience an outside world analysis. The conference will also promote Swedish research and initiatives in textile fashion production and provide the conditions for making contacts for collaboration with international initiatives and research.
The first International Conference in the context of Textile & Fashion 2030 is scheduled for autumn 2021 in Borås.
One or several general big issues/enablers that can be discussed further in Textile Challenges or to be used as challenge in Big Do.