The Swedish Trade Federation, Textile and Fashion 2030 and the Royal Danish Embassy in Sweden are delighted to invite you to join us the:
November 10, 2021 at 09:00 – 10:30
During the webinar, we will be introduced to various digital solutions from Sweden and Denmark, that can contribute to a sustainable and circular textile and fashion industry across the value chain, including transparency, production and operations.
- 09:00 Welcome, Nichlas Appelby Svensen, Digitalisation Advisor, Danish Embassy Sweden
- 09:05 Mats Hedenström, Chief Policy Officer, Swedish Trade Federation and
- 09:10 Jonas Larsson, Knowledge Area Leader Business Models, Textile & Fashion 2030
- 09:15 Optimising order prognosis and inventory flow,
- Henning Hausted, CEO, GoFact
- 09:30 Enhancing consciousness of products’ social and environmental impact, Bilal Bhatti, CEO/ Founder, Papertale
- 09:45 Reducing paper usage while increasing process flow and export transparency, Malte Videbæk, CEO Europe, Pie Systems
- 10:00 Trusting product sustainability with traceability, Hannes Linnfred, Business Development Manager TrusTrace
- 10:15 Eliminating waste in clothing production through innovation and tech, Jess Fleischer, CEO/ Founder, Son of a Tailor
Join us on November 10, 2021 at 09:00 – 10:30.